Covid-19 Virus Prevention
Covid-19 Virus Prevention 预防新型冠状病毒
Covid-19 virus (Covid-19: Coronavirus disease that was discovered in 2019)
was named by WHO. Coronaviruses are large, enveloped, positive-stranded RNA viruses. The name coronavirus is derived from the Latin corona, meaning "crown" or "halo", which refers to the characteristic appearance of the virus particles. It was first isolated in 1937 from an infectious bronchitis virus in birds that have the ability to seriously devastate poultry stocks.
Currently, it is an epidemic that started in late 2019 in the city of Wuhan, the capital of Hubei province, in central China. Covid-19 are types of viruses that typically affect the respiratory tract of mammals, including humans. Coronavirus is transmitted through the air and primarily infects the upper respiratory and gastrointestinal tract of mammals and birds. Though most of the coronaviruses only cause flu-like symptoms.
世界卫生组织为在2019年发现的新型冠状病毒疾病命名为Covid-19病毒。冠状病毒是一种大型、包膜的正链RNA病毒。 冠状病毒的名称源自拉丁语，意为“冠状”或“光晕”，是指病毒颗粒的特征外观。 它于1937年首次从飞禽类中的一种传染性支气管炎病毒中分离出来，该病毒具有严重破坏家禽种群的能力。
此流行病始于2019年末，源自中国中部湖北省武汉市。 Covid-19是普遍上感染人类与哺乳类动物的病毒，可导致呼吸道疾病。冠状病毒通过空气传播，主要感染哺乳动物和飞禽类的上呼吸道和胃肠道， 尽管大多数冠状病毒只会引起流感症状。
Benefits of MULTI-FRUITS & BERRIES against VIRUS 多种水果及莓果对抗病毒的益处
Berries contain various nutrients and are natural sources of antiviral agents. Maqui berry is a native berry from Chile that has been used as traditional medicine by South American Indians.
The blending of a variety of fruits and berries especially maqui berry can enhance our immune system defending against viral infection. There are many journal reviews talking about berry fruits. Those may help to boost immune functions and deliver comprehensive protection against the virus. Therefore, we should consume berries fruits as a daily nutritious routine.
混合多种水果和莓果（尤其是智利酒果）有助于增强我们的免疫系统，防御病毒感染。 许多期刊对于莓果进行了评论，尤其是它们在增强免疫功能并提供全面的病毒防护的功能。 因此，我们应将莓果作为日常营养食品食用。
4 Benefits of Berries against VIRUS 莓果对抗病毒的4大益处
1. Maqui berry / 智利酒果
Inhibit the growth of virus / 抑制病毒滋生
2. Chokeberry / 野樱莓
Entrap virus and prevent penetration / 诱捕病毒并防止其渗透
3. Cranberry / 蔓越莓
Inhibit virus to attach the human cell surface / 抑制病毒附着在人体细胞表面
4. Grapeseed / 葡萄籽
Boost cell immune against virus / 增强细胞对病毒的免疫力
How to prevent Covid-2019 virus 如何预防新型冠状病毒
Avoid contact with the people who have flu-like symptoms 避免与有流感症状的人接触
- Avoid contact with the people who have flu-like symptoms or travel to the non-circulated air in the public area / 避免与有流感症状的人接触或前往密不透风的公共场所
If you have cold symptoms, visit a doctor immediately 如果您有感冒症状，请立即就医
- If you have cold symptoms; fever, cough, running nose or sore throat, visit a doctor immediately and report the location having been traveling / 如果您有感冒症状如：发烧、咳嗽、伤风或喉咙痛，请立即就医并告知曾前往的地点。
Always wear face mask 时常戴口罩
- Always wear a face mask to cover mouth and nose / 戴口罩以掩盖口鼻
Frequently wash your hand 勤劳洗手
- Frequently wash your hand with soap and running water for about 20 secs. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer / 经常在流动水源下使用肥皂洗手约20秒。 如果没有肥皂和水，请使用酒精类免洗手液
Get the complete nutritious food 摄取全面的营养
- Get the complete nutritious food including multiple fruits, enough sleep, and exercise to keep your strong immune / 摄取全面及均衡的食物，包括多种水果，充足的睡眠和运动，以保持强大的免疫力
- Annu Rev Virol. 2016 September 29; 3(1): 237–261. Structure, Function, and Evolution of Coronavirus Spike Proteins
- Phytotherapy Research 7, 415–418 (1993).
- The Scientific World Journal 2013, 162750 (2013).
- Phytochemistry Reviews 16, 1081–1094 (2017).
- Scripta Scientifica Medica 35, 21–23 (2003).
- Frontiers in Pharmacology 10, 1207 (2019).