The oil that makes the heart beat goes on.
Heart health is not a subject to take lightly. In recent years, cardiovascular disease has become the leading cause of death on the planet, taking the lives of 17.9 million people every year, or about 31% of all global deaths (WHO, 2016). In Singapore, 17 people die every day with cardiovascular-related diseases. Cardiovascular disease accounted for 29.2% of all deaths in 2018. This means that almost 1 out of 3 deaths, is due to heart diseases or stroke.**
What makes the cardiovascular disease so deadly is the progressive buildup of plaque in the arteries or the blood vessels that deliver oxygen-rich blood from the heart to different tissues in the body. When plaque builds up and the blood flow becomes inhibited, these clogged arteries can lead to more serious health problems, including heart attack and stroke.
So, what can you do to keep your arteries healthy and free of the blockage?
Because blockages can start early and silently, you are never too young to start exercising regularly and eating healthy for your heart and arteries.
Keep your heart healthy and arteries clean with 4 superb food for the heart in the form of OMEG 3 Plus, the natural fish oil from Iceland.
1. OMEGA 3 (Icelandic marine fish oil):
- Improves vascular elasticity
- Improves blood circulation and lower the risk of hypertension
- Protects against vascular inflammation
- Helps to lower “bad” cholesterol or triglyceride
2. OMEGA 6 (wheat germ oil):
- Provides essential fatty acids to maintain hormonal balance
- Strengthens vascular membranes and heart functions
3. Garlic oil:
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels and insulin system
- Helps blood circulation and antithrombosis
- Helps to reduce “bad” cholesterol
4. Vitamin E (natural vitamin E from soybean oil):
- Prevents free radicals
- Protects blood vessel membranes and improves heart health
Using the expertise and innovation from one of the leading producers of refined fish oils, every capsule of OMEG 3 Plus has undergone rigorous quality systems and control. OMEG 3 Plus is certified by several global standards, including European Pharmacopoeias, FSSC 22000 Food Safety Standard, GOED, Friend of the Sea, and Halal, ensuring its quality, safety, and sustainability. What's more, with the help of micronization technology, the oil particles of OMEG 3 Plus are much smaller than other fish oils, making the OMEG 3 Plus easier to dissolve in water and absorb into the body.
Although transforming your health would take more than a night, but with this being said, with good oils for your heart, you can be on your way towards a healthier heart!
*Data from the World Health Organization (2016)
**Data from the Singapore Heart Foundation (2018)